MOVEMENTS (OFFICIAL FEATURE FILM)
Jerome “JS aka The Best” Smith is a young rising icon in todays entertainment industry from the DMV area best known for being an entrepreneur and music composer. He has worked with and done music for American Idol, E!, MTV, NBA, Time Magazine, Playstation, and much more.
The feature-length film, Movements uses stylized interview portraits to tell a universal story about life’s most important lessons by breaking down and going in depth on the making of his double disc album “Momentum / Renaissance Man“.
Thematically organized around life lessons that reflect a wide range of human emotion and experience, Movements explores redemption, self worth, greed, hate, war, love, and being flawed.
This groundbreaking coming of age film places viewers directly inside the raw, intimate moments of Jerome’s life ranging from being in the recording studio, relationships, navigating the pressure of success in the entertainment industry, life or death situations and much more.
Movements is a timeless story about the transformative power of art and will immerse you in the very real, day-to-day existence of a young man who is constantly evolving. His challenges are staggering, but the hope in Jerome’s story proves that the hand he has been dealt does not define him, his dreams do. Life comes down to a few choices.
- Previous JS AKA THE BEST – THE BEST FEAT. DJ FLEXX & TONY REDZ (PRODUCED BY. JS AKA THE BEST)
- Next Mr. Major – I’m That Nigga feat. Phil JaXon (produced by. JS aka The Best) (Official Music Video)
You may also like...
- JS aka The Best – The Rose That Grew From Concrete
- Mr. Major – Where Did You Go/Number 1 feat. Phil JaXon (produced by. JS aka The Best) (Official Music Video)
- [EP] Mr. Major – Rated M
- Mr. Major – I’m That Nigga feat. Phil JaXon (produced by. JS aka The Best) (Official Music Video)
- MOVEMENTS (OFFICIAL FEATURE FILM)