Jerome “JS aka The Best” Smith is a young rising icon in todays entertainment industry from the DMV area(DC, Maryland, Virginia)****. He is the CEO of entertainment agency Living The Dream Unlimited.
Among being an entrepreneur, a talented actor and multi-media personality, he is most notable for his skills as a record producer. With his instrumental album The Grand Cinema making a huge impact has led him to produce for former Roc Nation artist Young Chris, American Idol, T.I., B.o.B., MTV, NFL, GQ Magazine, NASCAR, Los Angeles Lakers, Charlotte Hornets, TIME Magazine, G-Unit, Playstation, Samsung, Cartoon Network, Comcast, Sports Illustrated, Casey Veggies, FOX, UFC, People Magazine, the Washington Wizards, Insider Marketing, PBS, Vogue Magazine, Allure Magazine, Twista, TV One, HarperCollins and more.
JS is known for his fresh remixes and making them better for Lady Gaga, Wale, Xzibit, Method Man & Redman, Raheem DeVaughn, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent and many more only at the age of 25.
- Living The Dream Unlimited – Shock The World
- DJ Flexx – Bring The Congos Back feat. Mr. Major & Tony Redz (produced by. JS aka The Best) (Official Music Video)
- BackYard Band – The BackYard Party (produced by. JS aka The Best)
- JS aka The Best – The Rose That Grew From Concrete
- Mr. Major – Where Did You Go/Number 1 feat. Phil JaXon (produced by. JS aka The Best) (Official Music Video)